Advice for the next overseer:
- Improbable Lobster the child is making an impossible artifact that’s
taking forever and using infinite components because of a bug with the
burrows. You’ll probably want to remove him from Ugathville burrow so
he can finish.
- The only way we beat those sieges was because of those towers, and
I’d suggest building a couple more—they work.
- The caverns are way too open, now, and I didn’t build any extra
traps, so that’s a ticking time bomb.
- We only need the Dwarven caravan to get through, because that will
give us our baron, so feel free to turtle up and let the humans and
elves get wiped out.
- And you have a giant pile of corpses sitting outside, which is like
a grade-A method to be murdered by necromancers, so you should
probably wall that up or burn them or something.
- There’s a bunch of trapped cavern creatures, including a GCS, and
despite my constant slaughtering of creatures, the pastures (which are
used to set off ambushes) are overfull.
- Magma forges on level 39. It’ll take some work to get the minecarts
running to the main fort.